Passion for physiotherapy infected since childhood, interested in and inspired by osteopathy.
Physiotherapist – she graduated from physiotherapy at the Medical University in Wrocław, obtaining a master’s degree in physiotherapy in 2013. A graduate of the Academy of Osteopathy in Poznań. She works with patients, both adults and children, and adolescents with postural defects and scoliosis. For many years she has participated in Rehabilitation Stays for treatment of posture defects and scoliosis according to the FITS Method.
In addition, she expands her knowledge by participating in training, scientific conferences (including SOSORT, Forum of Practitioners – Scoliosis) and workshops.
Co-author of publications in the following magazines: Medical Standards in Pediatrics, Practical Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation, Eukrasja.
Completed training in scoliosis therapy:
- FITS – Functional Individual Therapy of Scoliosis
- FITS Master, assistant during training
- BSPTS – Barcelona Scoliosis Physical Therapy School
- SEAS – Scientific Exercises Approach to Scoliosis
- Osteopathic approach in the treatment of scoliosis